Let’s assume you have a marketing budget. Who is the best field general for the job? (or in non-football speak, how do you know which marketing company to choose?) The answer, put them to the test with Website Grader and BlogGrader. Simply enter the prospective marketing company’s website and blog address into the grader tools and voila – digital marketing prowess is revealed.
A good rule of thumb – if they aren’t getting it right for themselves, they certainly won’t get it right for you. Next step, make a list of the top scoring or “A” grade companies and review their designs. Studies show it is artistic design which generates interest.
With Grader and artistic design criteria you can narrow down which marketing company is capable of giving you the most for your money. One more thing: If they don’t have a blog then they’re not even eligible for your draft.
3. Marketing Materials
With a start up budget of 6- 10 thousand dollars a quality marketing company should be able to give you:
- A stunning business brand identity
- A blog
- Social media account set-up – Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter
- A search engine optimized website (most likely a CMS you may update yourself.)
- Website anlaytics reports
- 5,000 stunning business Cards
- 5,000 stunning trifold brochures (8.5″ x 11″” trifold brochures are easy to mail.)