Last week I published A Digital Marketing Primer for C.E.O.s Part I because C.E.O.s themselves must grasp the fundamentals of digital before they’re able to make wise digital marketing choices. Companies on the losing side of digital who’ve recently assigned budget dollars to social media are under great pressure to claim some online territory. C.E.O.s [...]
Archive | Leadership RSS feed for this section
Consistent, relentless adaptation to the ever changing business climate takes passion and dedication. 2010 was a tough year for some businesses and many are grateful it’s over. Before us lies a new year filled with opportunities which can only be discovered by pushing oneself and one’s business to be better. The right words may be [...]
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everyone else. I hate that.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger… Senior level talent, unprecedented flexibility, and one-on-one attention are three reasons smart virtual firms have fast become the B2B customer’s top choice. How do you transform your virtual firm into a top pick? How do you choose [...]
Coaches say the most inspiring things. I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve run into a business coach who had just the right words for me at just the right time. Leadership is one of The Creative Marketing Channel’s blog headings, and through it, we would like to share a compelling list of [...]
From this day forward every local networking event I attend will be missing someone. This is because Debbie Howe won’t be there. An avid networker and all around loving person, Debbie knew how to make the most of every networking event. Here are the lessons Debbie shared with us through her networking style. Share/Bookmark
“And remember, ‘YOU did it and you did it ALONE.’” This is something a relative loves to tell me whenever I share good news with her about my business. Her automatic response, “You did it alone.” A seemingly strong statement revealing her great weakness. Share/Bookmark
Are you a woman owned business or someone who is looking to procure, finance, or hire a woman owned business? Then, the Power Network Expo 2010 on Saturday, August 21st, at the Gettysburg Eisenhower Hotel and Conference Center is an event you must attend. Share/Bookmark
“I’m not sure if Bank of America knows this, but we are in a recession and most of us, we are hurting.” – Jackie Ramos If you haven’t already heard college graduate and single mother Jackie Ramos’ compelling story on YouTube, you have to check it out. Jackie was a customer assistance representative for Bank [...]
Business predators are everywhere. Some are very successful. Some are mediocre. Some are beautiful and some are ugly. Many are charismatic. My point here is, they are not going away.
A reliable, knowledgeable web expert is a must for any small business owner and oz 2 designs is that and more.~ Julie Lichty, LLC
Great company for web design. Thanks again for the great website!~ Luke Shoff | General Manger at Janney Painting Inc
- Susan Cooper: Hi, I love your new design. It's fresh and it i...
- Susan Cooper: I really like you new design. It invites you in a...
- Catarina: What an improvement Catherine!! And the fact that ...
- Joshua Rivers (@JoshuaWRivers): I really do like this site, Catherine! I like the ...
- Keyuri Joshi: You asked about the feelings your sites evokes. W...
- 8 Good Reasons You Shouldn’t Hire a Graphic Designer, Website Company, Social Media Expert and SEO Company July 21, 2010
- My daughter is doing WHAT on Facebook? March 27, 2011
- PR’s Kickin’ it “New School” with Social and SEO October 7, 2010
- Is Facebook Losing its Marketing Mojo? February 19, 2011
- Baby Got Backlinks – Google Don’t Want None Unless You’ve Got Backlinks Hun… August 4, 2010
- All Devices Hail Responsive Design – 2013′s Industry Standard February 5, 2013
- Protected: WordPress 3.5 Gallery Tutorial December 12, 2012
- A Creative New Brand for The Creative Marketing Channel August 30, 2012
- Connect with Catherine Lockey August 11, 2012
- Stand Out with Social, Search, and Content! April 7, 2012
The Science of Search
About oz 2 designs LLC
oz 2 designs LLC is a full-service inbound marketing and design group whose sole purpose is to grow your businesses through stunning, high-end design, audience identification, need-satisfying digital marketing strategies, and the effective use of technology. Every medium is our palette as we share who you are and what you do with the world. Contact email@example.com for: Business branding, responsive website design, blog design, Interactive design, Content Marketing, Social media design and marketing, 3D design, SEO, SEM, 3D graphic modeling, Animation, Video, Special Effects, and Print.