A story is spiraling viral right now and it goes something like this. This past Tuesday an elementary school decided it was O.K. to allow little children (ages 7 -10) to select their lunches and walk to the register where lunch staff took the child’s tray (depending on whether or not child had an unpaid […]
Archive | marketing RSS feed for this section
Responsive web design for PA, MD, and beyond. Imagine this: Your website has a sort of artificial intelligence and conforms beautifully to every device – smartphone, Ipad, Tablet, laptop, and desktop. Sounds like a futuristic dream right? It’s not. Let me welcome you to the future and give this new reality a name – responsive […]
Today The Creative Marketing Channel has an elegant, new design. As the media channel for our digital marketing agency oz 2 designs LLC, The Creative Marketing Channel needed to reflect our broad range of digital marketing services as well as our content marketing expertise. I feel our new look has accomplished this and more. […]
Social media platforms are a wonderful way to make new friends, generate new business, and stay connected to loved ones. Each platform has its own culture and preferred modes of communication. Of course, as C.E.O. of oz 2 designs and blogger for The Creative Marketing Channel, I often leverage social media to tactfully market my […]
SEO for Lancaster, PA and beyond. “To stand out you need to be wherever those customers are looking and that means social, that means search, that means word of mouth.” – Lee Odden, CEO of TopRank Online Marketing A few weeks ago a tweet by Bob Tripathi, founder of Instant E-Training, alerted me to a […]
SEO for Central PA and beyond. Danny Sullivan, editor and chief of Search Engine Land broke the story first. Any day now Google will release a focused new algorithm update whose sole purpose is to seek out and penalize over optimized websites. Should you be wary of Google’s impending update? What exactly is an over-optimized […]
SEO for PA, MD and beyond @oz2designs in East Berlin, PA Sharks circle when food is nearby and small businesses who vaguely grasp SEO are good food. Perhaps your business has received a call like this, “Hi this is James Walker, data service provider for Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Hey listen wanted to give you […]
Best in class companies utilize content marketing for brand awareness, customer acquisition, lead generation, and customer retention. It’s no surprise more than 60% of ALL companies plan to substantially increase their content marketing efforts in 2012. Why is content marketing so popular? What content marketing tactics do best in class companies employ? Here, in part […]
Content marketing for Philadelphia, PA and beyond – Part IV of a Six Part Series. In the last five years video has transformed itself into a non-negotiable content marketing asset. Video viewing, now part of nearly everyone’s online behavior, is proven to directly influence online buying. If you haven’t jumped into video yet, here are […]
Thank you for our new responsive website oz 2 designs! It's very professional.~ Allergy Asthma Foundation of Lancaster County
A reliable, knowledgeable web expert is a must for any small business owner and oz 2 designs is that and more.~ Julie Lichty, LLC
Great company for web design. Thanks again for the great website!~ Luke Shoff | General Manger at Janney Painting Inc
- dale: Great post, very few in our industry ever talk abo...
- Christine Cope: Great website, btw...
- Christine Cope: Great tips for all of us here :)...
- Catarina: Unbelievable and a good example of what can happen...
- Catherine Lockey: Thanks - we design all of our own graphics. :)...
- 8 Good Reasons You Shouldn’t Hire a Graphic Designer, Website Company, Social Media Expert and SEO Company July 21, 2010
- My daughter is doing WHAT on Facebook? March 27, 2011
- PR’s Kickin’ it “New School” with Social and SEO October 7, 2010
- Is Facebook Losing its Marketing Mojo? February 19, 2011
- Baby Got Backlinks – Google Don’t Want None Unless You’ve Got Backlinks Hun… August 4, 2010
- Social Media Self-Burial Strategy 101: How to Ruin Your Reputation January 30, 2014
- Why Social Media Writers are in Demand August 22, 2013
- All Devices Hail Responsive Design – 2013′s Industry Standard February 5, 2013
- Protected: WordPress 3.5 Gallery Tutorial December 12, 2012
- A Creative New Brand for The Creative Marketing Channel August 30, 2012
About oz 2 designs LLC
oz 2 designs LLC is a full-service inbound marketing and design group whose sole purpose is to grow your businesses through stunning, high-end design, audience identification, need-satisfying digital marketing strategies, and the effective use of technology. Every medium is our palette as we share who you are and what you do with the world. Contact [email protected] for: Business branding, responsive website design, blog design, Interactive design, Content Marketing, Social media design and marketing, 3D design, SEO, SEM, 3D graphic modeling, Animation, Video, Special Effects, and Print.