SEO for Lancaster, PA and beyond. “To stand out you need to be wherever those customers are looking and that means social, that means search, that means word of mouth.” – Lee Odden, CEO of TopRank Online Marketing A few weeks ago a tweet by Bob Tripathi, founder of Instant E-Training, alerted me to a [...]
Archive | Public Relations RSS feed for this section
Small businesses know “… the current shift in geotargeting, mobile marketing, and online reputation management require small businesses to modify their plans and surpass competitors.” – Susan Gunelius, Reuters. Companies on the losing side of digital are under great pressure to claim some online territory. Yet, catching up to one’s competition takes months of time, [...]
“As the global economy struggles to correct itself, and social media marketing becomes a strategic imperative, companies will have exciting opportunities to expand in new directions this year…the current shift in geotargeting, mobile marketing, and online reputation management require that small businesses modify their plans to surpass competitors.” – Susan Gunelius, Reuters. “Still Waiting to [...]
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everyone else. I hate that.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger… Senior level talent, unprecedented flexibility, and one-on-one attention are three reasons smart virtual firms have fast become the B2B customer’s top choice. How do you transform your virtual firm into a top pick? How do you choose [...]
Successful online commerce means knowing critical new business practices which result in online success. Dawn M. Yankeelov, president and founder of Aspectx, shared these practices and so much more in her session “Customer Retention : Learn Critical Factors for Maintaining Online Commerce Success” at PRSA’s 2010 global conference. Below are the pearls of wisdom I [...]
“Public relations helps an organization and its publics adapt mutually to each other.” It only makes sense PR use both social media and SEO (otherwise known as marketing) to build bridges between the public and brands. The convergence of PR and marketing have changed the face of PR and here’s what it looks like today: [...]
Thank you for our new responsive website oz 2 designs! It's very professional.~ Allergy Asthma Foundation of Lancaster County
A reliable, knowledgeable web expert is a must for any small business owner and oz 2 designs is that and more.~ Julie Lichty, LLC
Great company for web design. Thanks again for the great website!~ Luke Shoff | General Manger at Janney Painting Inc
- Susan Cooper: Hi, I love your new design. It's fresh and it i...
- Susan Cooper: I really like you new design. It invites you in a...
- Catarina: What an improvement Catherine!! And the fact that ...
- Joshua Rivers (@JoshuaWRivers): I really do like this site, Catherine! I like the ...
- Keyuri Joshi: You asked about the feelings your sites evokes. W...
- 8 Good Reasons You Shouldn’t Hire a Graphic Designer, Website Company, Social Media Expert and SEO Company July 21, 2010
- My daughter is doing WHAT on Facebook? March 27, 2011
- PR’s Kickin’ it “New School” with Social and SEO October 7, 2010
- Is Facebook Losing its Marketing Mojo? February 19, 2011
- Baby Got Backlinks – Google Don’t Want None Unless You’ve Got Backlinks Hun… August 4, 2010
- All Devices Hail Responsive Design – 2013′s Industry Standard February 5, 2013
- Protected: WordPress 3.5 Gallery Tutorial December 12, 2012
- A Creative New Brand for The Creative Marketing Channel August 30, 2012
- Connect with Catherine Lockey August 11, 2012
- Stand Out with Social, Search, and Content! April 7, 2012
The Science of Search
About oz 2 designs LLC
oz 2 designs LLC is a full-service inbound marketing and design group whose sole purpose is to grow your businesses through stunning, high-end design, audience identification, need-satisfying digital marketing strategies, and the effective use of technology. Every medium is our palette as we share who you are and what you do with the world. Contact email@example.com for: Business branding, responsive website design, blog design, Interactive design, Content Marketing, Social media design and marketing, 3D design, SEO, SEM, 3D graphic modeling, Animation, Video, Special Effects, and Print.