Social media platforms are a wonderful way to make new friends, generate new business, and stay connected to loved ones. Each platform has its own culture and preferred modes of communication. Of course, as C.E.O. of oz 2 designs and blogger for The Creative Marketing Channel, I often leverage social media to tactfully market my [...]
Archive | Social Media Marketing RSS feed for this section
SEO for Lancaster, PA and beyond. “To stand out you need to be wherever those customers are looking and that means social, that means search, that means word of mouth.” – Lee Odden, CEO of TopRank Online Marketing A few weeks ago a tweet by Bob Tripathi, founder of Instant E-Training, alerted me to a [...]
Best in class companies utilize content marketing for brand awareness, customer acquisition, lead generation, and customer retention. It’s no surprise more than 60% of ALL companies plan to substantially increase their content marketing efforts in 2012. Why is content marketing so popular? What content marketing tactics do best in class companies employ? Here, in part [...]
SEO for PA and MD and beyond. Part 5 of a 6 part content marketing series. This week I realized I’m surrounded by a plethora of SEO marketing clowns who relentlessly call and knock on my clients’ doors. They weasel their way in, these filthy clowns, and dazzle my clients with false data and poor [...]
Content marketing for Philadelphia, PA and beyond – Part IV of a Six Part Series. In the last five years video has transformed itself into a non-negotiable content marketing asset. Video viewing, now part of nearly everyone’s online behavior, is proven to directly influence online buying. If you haven’t jumped into video yet, here are [...]
Content Marketing for Baltimore, Maryland and beyond – Part II of a Six Part Series Businesses around the globe know content marketing brings traffic, leads, and conversions. From social media to webinars there are a multitude of content marketing assets. Yet, each and every content marketing strategy must begin – and end – with your [...]
Cell phone service. We take it for granted until there is an emergency and we can’t text or call our loved ones. This is what happened to me and thousands of others after Tuesday’s earthquake. A Linkedin post by Bill Leachman from the Linked Locals Adams York group aptly describes how many were feeling: “…my [...]
The best diplomat I know is a fully-loaded phaser bank – Montgomery “Scotty” Scott A fully loaded digital marketing plan is a great diplomat too. So great, actually, that nearly 75% of all businesses are increasing their digital marketing over the next 12 months, according to Adobe Systems (from Mediapost Research Brief, “Digital Marketing Planning”). [...]
A reliable, knowledgeable web expert is a must for any small business owner and oz 2 designs is that and more.~ Julie Lichty, LLC
Thank you for our new responsive website oz 2 designs! It's very professional.~ Allergy Asthma Foundation of Lancaster County
Great company for web design. Thanks again for the great website!~ Luke Shoff | General Manger at Janney Painting Inc
- Susan Cooper: Hi, I love your new design. It's fresh and it i...
- Susan Cooper: I really like you new design. It invites you in a...
- Catarina: What an improvement Catherine!! And the fact that ...
- Joshua Rivers (@JoshuaWRivers): I really do like this site, Catherine! I like the ...
- Keyuri Joshi: You asked about the feelings your sites evokes. W...
- 8 Good Reasons You Shouldn’t Hire a Graphic Designer, Website Company, Social Media Expert and SEO Company July 21, 2010
- My daughter is doing WHAT on Facebook? March 27, 2011
- PR’s Kickin’ it “New School” with Social and SEO October 7, 2010
- Is Facebook Losing its Marketing Mojo? February 19, 2011
- Baby Got Backlinks – Google Don’t Want None Unless You’ve Got Backlinks Hun… August 4, 2010
- All Devices Hail Responsive Design – 2013′s Industry Standard February 5, 2013
- Protected: WordPress 3.5 Gallery Tutorial December 12, 2012
- A Creative New Brand for The Creative Marketing Channel August 30, 2012
- Connect with Catherine Lockey August 11, 2012
- Stand Out with Social, Search, and Content! April 7, 2012
The Science of Search
About oz 2 designs LLC
oz 2 designs LLC is a full-service inbound marketing and design group whose sole purpose is to grow your businesses through stunning, high-end design, audience identification, need-satisfying digital marketing strategies, and the effective use of technology. Every medium is our palette as we share who you are and what you do with the world. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for: Business branding, responsive website design, blog design, Interactive design, Content Marketing, Social media design and marketing, 3D design, SEO, SEM, 3D graphic modeling, Animation, Video, Special Effects, and Print.