So, you want the ultimate WordPress website and accompanying blog to represent and market your organization. Great idea! It’s true, a well designed search engine optimized website is an amazing digital marketing tool. Before you embark on this exciting, new adventure, understand what a WordPress website can do and be aware of the the good [...]
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everyone else. I hate that.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger… Senior level talent, unprecedented flexibility, and one-on-one attention are three reasons smart virtual firms have fast become the B2B customer’s top choice. How do you transform your virtual firm into a top pick? How do you choose [...]
Congratulations to loyal follower and winner of 1 month of free advertising on The Creative Marketing Channel to Nature’s Pet Place in Hanover, PA. Each month oz 2 designs LLC draws one lucky winner from our list of new enewsletter subscribers – a working incentive. How do businesses acquire loyal followers? What is the value [...]
I recently gave the presentation “Digital Marketing 101: What is it and how do I implement it?” to attendees at the Gettysburg Adams Chamber of Commerce Expo. As promised, I published it below. The rapid shift from traditional to digital marketing has left many business owners behind. This presentation gets you up to speed with [...]
Successful online commerce means knowing critical new business practices which result in online success. Dawn M. Yankeelov, president and founder of Aspectx, shared these practices and so much more in her session “Customer Retention : Learn Critical Factors for Maintaining Online Commerce Success” at PRSA’s 2010 global conference. Below are the pearls of wisdom I [...]
Coaches say the most inspiring things. I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve run into a business coach who had just the right words for me at just the right time. Leadership is one of The Creative Marketing Channel’s blog headings, and through it, we would like to share a compelling list of [...]
“Public relations helps an organization and its publics adapt mutually to each other.” It only makes sense PR use both social media and SEO (otherwise known as marketing) to build bridges between the public and brands. The convergence of PR and marketing have changed the face of PR and here’s what it looks like today:
Thank you for our new responsive website oz 2 designs! It's very professional.~ Allergy Asthma Foundation of Lancaster County
Great company for web design. Thanks again for the great website!~ Luke Shoff | General Manger at Janney Painting Inc
A reliable, knowledgeable web expert is a must for any small business owner and oz 2 designs is that and more.~ Julie Lichty, LLC
- Susan Cooper: Hi, I love your new design. It's fresh and it i...
- Susan Cooper: I really like you new design. It invites you in a...
- Catarina: What an improvement Catherine!! And the fact that ...
- Joshua Rivers (@JoshuaWRivers): I really do like this site, Catherine! I like the ...
- Keyuri Joshi: You asked about the feelings your sites evokes. W...
- 8 Good Reasons You Shouldn’t Hire a Graphic Designer, Website Company, Social Media Expert and SEO Company July 21, 2010
- My daughter is doing WHAT on Facebook? March 27, 2011
- PR’s Kickin’ it “New School” with Social and SEO October 7, 2010
- Is Facebook Losing its Marketing Mojo? February 19, 2011
- Baby Got Backlinks – Google Don’t Want None Unless You’ve Got Backlinks Hun… August 4, 2010
- All Devices Hail Responsive Design – 2013′s Industry Standard February 5, 2013
- Protected: WordPress 3.5 Gallery Tutorial December 12, 2012
- A Creative New Brand for The Creative Marketing Channel August 30, 2012
- Connect with Catherine Lockey August 11, 2012
- Stand Out with Social, Search, and Content! April 7, 2012
The Science of Search
About oz 2 designs LLC
oz 2 designs LLC is a full-service inbound marketing and design group whose sole purpose is to grow your businesses through stunning, high-end design, audience identification, need-satisfying digital marketing strategies, and the effective use of technology. Every medium is our palette as we share who you are and what you do with the world. Contact email@example.com for: Business branding, responsive website design, blog design, Interactive design, Content Marketing, Social media design and marketing, 3D design, SEO, SEM, 3D graphic modeling, Animation, Video, Special Effects, and Print.