Nearly three-quarters of all internet users use social media and it is the content produced by social media writers that influences them. Unlike copy writers, social media writers are a highly specialized and creative lot. They’re both in demand and compensated well for their services. Are you interested in becoming a social media writer? Develop these 5 […]
Tag Archives | Content Marketing
SEO for Central PA and beyond. Danny Sullivan, editor and chief of Search Engine Land broke the story first. Any day now Google will release a focused new algorithm update whose sole purpose is to seek out and penalize over optimized websites. Should you be wary of Google’s impending update? What exactly is an over-optimized […]
SEO for PA, MD and beyond @oz2designs in East Berlin, PA Sharks circle when food is nearby and small businesses who vaguely grasp SEO are good food. Perhaps your business has received a call like this, “Hi this is James Walker, data service provider for Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Hey listen wanted to give you […]
Best in class companies utilize content marketing for brand awareness, customer acquisition, lead generation, and customer retention. It’s no surprise more than 60% of ALL companies plan to substantially increase their content marketing efforts in 2012. Why is content marketing so popular? What content marketing tactics do best in class companies employ? Here, in part […]
Content marketing for Philadelphia, PA and beyond – Part IV of a Six Part Series. In the last five years video has transformed itself into a non-negotiable content marketing asset. Video viewing, now part of nearly everyone’s online behavior, is proven to directly influence online buying. If you haven’t jumped into video yet, here are […]
Content Marketing for Lancaster, York, Harrisburg, Camp Hill, PA and beyond – Part III of a Six Part Series. The biggest trade show in the world is happening right now and it’s hard to miss those businesses participating. That’s because the show is online and active participants know how to show up on search.
Content Marketing for Baltimore, Maryland and beyond – Part II of a Six Part Series Businesses around the globe know content marketing brings traffic, leads, and conversions. From social media to webinars there are a multitude of content marketing assets. Yet, each and every content marketing strategy must begin – and end – with your […]
Content Marketing for PA and MD businesses – Part I of a Six Part Series. A marketing and PR phenomenon has exploded online and its name is content marketing. Businesses of all sizes know content marketing brings active participants more traffic, leads, and conversions. Data shows the more content you have, whether it be website […]
Sorry bottom feeders, but Google says your time has come. An intense, new algorithmic adjustment arrived the other day and it doesn’t tolerate your kind. Projected to influence almost 10.5 billion search results every month, this adjustment lowers the rank of scraper sites, link farms, and other useless sites while increasing the rank of quality […]
Thank you for our new responsive website oz 2 designs! It's very professional.~ Allergy Asthma Foundation of Lancaster County
A reliable, knowledgeable web expert is a must for any small business owner and oz 2 designs is that and more.~ Julie Lichty, LLC
Great company for web design. Thanks again for the great website!~ Luke Shoff | General Manger at Janney Painting Inc
- dale: Great post, very few in our industry ever talk abo...
- Christine Cope: Great website, btw...
- Christine Cope: Great tips for all of us here :)...
- Catarina: Unbelievable and a good example of what can happen...
- Catherine Lockey: Thanks - we design all of our own graphics. :)...
- 8 Good Reasons You Shouldn’t Hire a Graphic Designer, Website Company, Social Media Expert and SEO Company July 21, 2010
- My daughter is doing WHAT on Facebook? March 27, 2011
- PR’s Kickin’ it “New School” with Social and SEO October 7, 2010
- Is Facebook Losing its Marketing Mojo? February 19, 2011
- Baby Got Backlinks – Google Don’t Want None Unless You’ve Got Backlinks Hun… August 4, 2010
- Social Media Self-Burial Strategy 101: How to Ruin Your Reputation January 30, 2014
- Why Social Media Writers are in Demand August 22, 2013
- All Devices Hail Responsive Design – 2013’s Industry Standard February 5, 2013
- Protected: WordPress 3.5 Gallery Tutorial December 12, 2012
- A Creative New Brand for The Creative Marketing Channel August 30, 2012
About oz 2 designs LLC
oz 2 designs LLC is a full-service inbound marketing and design group whose sole purpose is to grow your businesses through stunning, high-end design, audience identification, need-satisfying digital marketing strategies, and the effective use of technology. Every medium is our palette as we share who you are and what you do with the world. Contact [email protected] for: Business branding, responsive website design, blog design, Interactive design, Content Marketing, Social media design and marketing, 3D design, SEO, SEM, 3D graphic modeling, Animation, Video, Special Effects, and Print.